13-19 Plaza Road South1
13-19 Plaza Road South was occupied by George Hudson Smith from 1941 until 1958.2
in 1939 it was listed as vacant.3
George H Smith was born in 1911.4 George H Smith graduated in 1932 from Yale.4 George H Smith married Ruth M, of 7 Ashburn Place on 18 March 1933.5 George H Smith was a clerk, and later an actuary accountant in New York.6,2 George H Smith died on 2 April 1997 in Chatam.4 George and his wife Ruth had one son, Peter L.7 George H Smith and Ruth Mackey moved before 1937 from 201-C31 Abbott Road to 201-C23 Abbott Road, then before 1939 to 334A Plaza Road North, before 1941 to 13-19 Plaza Road South, before 1958 to 16A Townley Road.8,3,2,9
- [S2] Radburn Association, Map of Radburn, NJ, c. 1990.
- [S10] 1941 Directory.
- [S9] 1939 Directory.
- [S15] Bergen Record, Apr. 4, 1997. pg. L8.
- [S26] Joan Brooks, "MACKEY/SMITH," e-mail to e-mail address, 2 Aug 2005.
- [S7] 1935 Directory.
- [S27] City Directory, 1964, 1966.
- [S8] 1937 Directory.
- [S27] City Directory, 1958.